Petro-Canada Lubricants ACCUFLO™ TK 68 and 220 oils are specially formulated to lubricate the slideways of machine tools and maintain smooth, uninterrupted operation. Formulated with ultra-pure, high quality base oils and specially selected additives, ACCUFLO TK lubricants resist removal by coolants and soluble cutting oils. As a result, lubricant consumption and tramp oil production are both reduced compared to products with lower tackiness and poorer demulsibility characteristics.
Promotes smoother operations and higher quality production
- Enables smooth motion, reduces friction and lowers mechanical drive power
- Improves workpiece finish and accuracy through reduced stick-slip chatter
Reduces operating costs
- Outstanding tackiness reduces wash-off by coolants and promotes excellent adhesion to metal surface
- Superior resistance to emulsification with coolants
- Extends useful life of coolants
- Reduces tramp oil production
Improves equipment durability and reliability
- Minimizes wear caused by metal-to-metal contact
- Excellent extreme pressure properties prevent welding and subsequent scoring of sliding surfaces under high or shock loading
- Protects ferrous metal components from rusting
- Non-corrosive to copper components
- EP additives provide improved protection of heavily loaded ways
ACCUFLO TK 68 and 220 are premium performance ISO 6743 L-G type fluids which meet the requirements for slides and ways on all modern machine tools.
ACCUFLO TK 68 is recommended for horizontal slides and moderately loaded machine tools. It is GM LS2 approved and is approved against Fives-Cincinnati Machine specification P-47. ACCUFLO TK 68 is approved for use in Bijur systems as it has passed Bijur’s filtration test #2107.
ACCUFLO TK 220 is recommended for vertical slides and heavy-duty machine tools such as planers and boring mills. It is GM LS2 approved and is approved against Fives- Cincinnati Machine specification P-50.