PC GasComp™ product lines are made up of specially formulated lubricants, which provide enhanced lubrication protection in high-temperature and high-pressure gas compressor operations:
PC GasComp™ SP are water-soluble polyalkylene glycol-based lubricants used in high-dilution, high-temperature and sour applications. Polyalkylene glycol (PAG) synthetic lubricants have much lower gas solubility, which reduces viscosity dilution and greatly improves the separation of lubricant from the processed gas.
PC GasComp™ IP are a water-insoluble polyalkylene glycol-based lubricants for propane refrigeration and lower gas dilution applications.
PC GasComp™ HT are hydrotreated mineral compressor oils utilizing specific corrosion inhibitors for equipment protection in lower-dilution, sweet- and sour-rotary screw, and reciprocating-compressor applications.
- Resist dilution by entrained hydrocarbons from process gases
- Helps to reduce frequency of expensive overhauls due to corrosion
- Protect gear components from effects of wear or chemical attack on yellow metal parts
- Ensures smooth start-up in cold climates
- Much lower gas solubility than standard mineral oils, which reduces viscosity dilution and greatly improves the separation of lubricant from the process gas