Petro-Canada Lubricants ENDURATEX brand of industrial gear oils formulated to protect and prolong gears and bearing operating in severe conditions, like high-pressure loads and temperature extremes. ENDURATEX gear oils are exceptional quality lubricants with long-lasting protection to increase productivity and save you money.
ENDURATEX gear oils are available in the following products:
- ENDURATEX EP - extreme pressure gear oil designed for use in enclosed industrial gear drives operating under normal, heavy or shock loading conditions.
- ENDURATEX XL Synthetic Blend - multigrade EP gear oil offering the same benefits as ENDURATEX EP, while also eliminating seasonal change-outs.
- ENDURATEX Synthetic EP - fully synthetic gear oil designed for enclosed industrial gears and bearings operating under severe load and temperature extremes.
- ENDURATEX Synthetic OHV 680 - specially formulated for DC and AC motorized wheel gearbox applications in off-highway haul trucks, as well as gearboxes operating under heavy loading, slow speed, shock loads or extreme temperatures.
- ENDURATEX Mild WG - specially formulated for service in both enclosed worm gear reducers and steam cylinders, offering high film strength, a high flash point, and excellent rust and corrosion protection.